Solstice Dentistry is the DBA of Ben Belfiglio, DDS, LLC
General Office Information:
Please call before coming into the Boniface Dental Center, and wear a mask or face covering when entering the building to avoid exposure to our staff and others in the lobby. Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby. You can use your elbow to press the handicap opener if you prefer to avoid touching the door handles, but we are wiping them down frequently. We will be screening everyone with screening questions both over the phone and in-person as well as taking temperatures before coming into the office. We are also screening ourselves to ensure we do not come to the office with COVID symptoms or a fever.
Our steps to reduce the risk of Covid-19 Transmission:
- Installing new special air filters in the hygiene rooms.
- Adding additional new disinfectants that kill viruses for up to a week between applications and fogging disinfectants that get in hard-to-reach places.
- Screening Patients and taking temperatures.
- Screening Staff and taking temperatures.
- Changing gowns between every patient when we do an aerosolizing procedure.
- Running HEPA air filters in every operatory and the front desk area.
- Limiting the number of patients waiting in the lobby.
- Frequent wipe downs of doors, the lobby, and bathrooms.
- Wearing Level 3, KN95, and N95 masks.
Thank you for choosing Solstice Dentistry to serve your dental needs. To assist our patients and speed up your check-in, we offer the following patient resources for you to print and fill out ahead of your visit.
The HIPPA Privacy Notice below is for your information and you do not need to bring this document to the office for your appointment.
- New Patient Information (PDF)
- Financial Policy and HIPAA (PDF)
- New Patient Medical History (PDF)
- HIPAA Privacy Notice (PDF) (For your information, do not need to bring to the office)
- Update Form (PDF)
If you have any questions about these documents, please call our office at (907) 333-9591 during regular business hours.
Dr. Ben Belfiglio and his team of independent associates: Dr. Debbie Wrigley and Dr. Leonard Yuknis are here to provide you with friendly, conservative, dental care. No hard sales, web specials, or advertising gimmicks, just an honest evaluation of your needs.
We know that the best advertising comes from happy patients who refer friends and family to Solstice Dentistry. Because a happy smile and the ability to chew the foods you love sell themselves. Our associates at Solstice Dentistry are delighted to take care of your teeth, even if you haven’t had dental care for a while. We have several patients who have not seen a dentist for 10 or 15 years, leave saying, “If dentists had been this nice to me ten years ago, I wouldn’t have stayed away so long.”
As honest, conservative dentists, we like the personal touch and accountability of using our last names for our brand. We have too many long names for our front desk staff to communicate on the phone and needed a recognizable domain name for our website. Thus Solstice Dentistry was born.
Ben Belfiglio, DDS
Ben went to Loma Linda School of Dentistry, where he met his wife Dr. Debbie Wrigley, who was born and raised in Anchorage. Since the Army paid for his dental school, he served tours at Camp Casey, South Korea, and a 15-month tour in Iraq before finishing active duty at Ft. Richardson. He loves anything to do with water: fishing, surfing, kiteboarding, and exploring Alaska. Ben purchased the practice from Leonard Yuknis in 2012. With the same philosophies of conservative care and friendly personality, the transition has been smooth, and our patients are delighted.
Debbie Wrigley, DDS
Debbie was born and raised in Anchorage. After dental school, she spent two years practicing in Homer, before moving back to Anchorage. Debbie joined the practice in 2007. She excels at working with children and esthetic dentistry. She loves hiking, cross country skiing, mountain biking, surfing, and of course animals.
Leonard Yuknis, DDS
Leonard established the practice, he and the other original dentists of Boniface Dental Center built the building in 1977. For over 35 years, he has practiced in Anchorage and has a long history of families seeing him, some into the fifth generation. His easy-going personality and endless jokes make him a pleasure to work with at Solstice Dentistry. Leonard’s an avid pilot, hunter, and fisherman.
We strive to take care of as many of our patient’s needs as possible in our office. If you have a more complicated case, we have an excellent network of specialists we use for referrals. Are you coming in from the Bush or the Slope? We will try to work with your schedule to care for you as you pass through Anchorage.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Free Second Opinion Consults
- Preventative: Exams, Sealants, Prescription fluoride, and Mouth rinses
- Esthetics: Bleaching, All-ceramic crowns/veneers
- Tooth-colored fillings
- In-house dental lab for a quick turnaround and custom shade matching
- Crowns and Bridges: All Porcelain, Zirconia, Porcelain Fused to Metal and Gold
- Root Canals: Front Teeth, Premolars, and most Molars
- Full and Partial Dentures
- Hygiene: Basic cleanings and more advanced Scaling and Root Planing
- Oral Surgery: Simple and Surgical Extractions, Wisdom Tooth Extractions, Simple Biopsies, Implants, and Bone Grafts
We believe in conservative treatment using proven techniques. We do not push new or gimmicky technology. Many times the latest and the coolest gadget made famous by advertising, offers no real advantage. No dental equipment is cheap. Spending thousands of dollars trying to keep up with marketing gimmicks results in higher costs for you.
Only when new technologies are on the market and tested through research, do we incorporate them into the practice. Rotary instruments for root canals, digital radiographs, new implant designs, and stronger, better-looking tooth-colored fillings are all things we have added to our practice.
Mon – Fri: 9 AM – 5 PM
Except for holidays
Anchorage Alaska 99504